Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disney!!


Jungle Book

Winnie the Pooh ride

What's vacation without a little chocolate

The Girls

The cutest mouse I've ever seen

We are back from Disney and wishing we could have stayed in that beautiful, new, completely furnished house. Oh well, back to reality. I guess a finished house was too big of a wish even for Disney World. Anyway, we had a blast. Cindy, Billy and Libby met us at our resort and spent the whole week with us. We hit Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Downtown Disney. The girls had dinner with the princesses, we went swimming, shopping...we did a little bit of everything. It was sooo much fun-and exercise. I think Billy had a completely different definition for the word vacation. Here are some pics. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

Becka - we had such a blast with you guys! And - hello - you posted those pics fast- I'm totally impressed!

Mine will be up in a month or so - hee hee!

Big Sis