Monday, January 26, 2009

Facebook Tag

So I've been tagged about a million times on FB to list 25 facts about myself. In order to do that, I have to tag 25 people and I just don't feel like doing that so here's my Facebook tag on my blog...
1. Hello, my name is Becky and I'm addicted to chocolate. I have to have something with chocolate in it every day.
2. I lived most of my life thinking I would never have kids and now I have 2 a love every minute of it.
3. I may have 2 more. Hopefully not the way Tasha is doing it.
4. I'm a bit sarcastic and I get it from Jason:)
5. The second I saw Jason for the first time, I knew I was going to marry him. It only took him 3 years to ask me out on a date and another 9 years to marry me.
6. I started working out at the beginning of Dec and I'm actually enjoying it. I've been pretty slack the last two weeks though.
7. I have a pooch I can't get rid of.
8. I got fitted for a bra for the very first time yesterday. I heard Oprah a long time ago saying that most women wear the wrong size bra...maybe she IS always right.
9. I can carry a tune in a bucket. I guess it's a step up from a joyful noise...Tara.
10. My favorite movie is Dan in Real Life.
11. I hate to read. I sat down about 4-5 times to read Kate's new book and have made it to page 40.
12. I met Kate Gosselin. We had a long conversation and I gave her lots of advice on how to chillax. Just kidding. We said Hi.
13. I'm sure there is some way I can get famous or at least rich off my sister and brother-in-law but I'm still working out the details on that one.
14. Jason and I love to play pranks on friends.
15. I have an extra long second toe. I'm actually typing with it right now.
16. I cannot wait to finally have a nephew here in Charleston to love on. Looking forward to meeting you Hunter!
17. I am very disorganized and lose stuff all the time.
18. I said I'd never work after I had kids. Now I'm working with kids and looking for more work. Hey, times are tough!
19. I have guns. Not the bullet kind. It's the bicep kind. Back in middle school I would arm wrestle boys and beat them. I have man arms...without all the hairiness. YUCK!
20. I have to see the Cardiologist every 2 years just to hear her say everything looks great and pay her hundreds and hundreds of dollars. I guess that's better than bad news, huh?
21. I dream of owning some land out in the country with a house(at least 3000sq ft), a mother-in-law suite(you never know who's gonna need it), and a 4 car garage for our SUV, pick up truck(because we can't sell it), Porshe(for hot dates), and a boat(for fun and fishin).
22. I would LOVE to learn how to play the guitar. I'm so jealous of my brother! You're so good, Kelly!
23. My favorite place to be is my own bed.
24. I have an amazing and very hot husband whom I love with all my heart and will NEVER stop loving.
25. I LOVE my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and enjoy talking with Him every day!!!

5 comments:

The Carters said...

i'm with on the chocolate; at least you're persistant (12 years on jason ).. we need to arm wrestle!

Anonymous said...

Becky... I think you are hilarious! You are such a great sister to Cindy and I and you know just how to make us laugh. I love that you wrote about all this random stuff because it really does capture you very well. Love you sis!

Kelly

Heather Plis said...

Oh FUN!!! I too was "tagged" and have yet to do it!
I also have an oddly long second toe! They say it means you are REALLY smart!
And...if you think of some kind of creative way to make extra money, let me know! We need a little extra. Took both kids to the dentist today, well the bill...all I can say is YEESH!

eastandwest said...

You do have sexy arms which almost make up for the ghastly toes. You could be the Olympic toe wrestling champion of the world.

Amanda Caines said...

You do realize that there's no such thing as the facebook police, right? I think you might have gotten away with not tagging 25 people. I did. And you're almost as cool as me.