Thursday, March 19, 2009

Taylor?....Stubble?

So I think a few of you moms might know where this is going. I'll make it short and sweet. Taylor was taking a bath while I was entertaining Camryn, answering the phone, cleaning up the dining room table and trying to post the last blog entry. While I was on the phone with my dad, Taylor called for me to come to the bathroom. I, of course, said hold on. A few minutes later it sounded a little more urgent so I told her I was coming and slowly walked to the bathroom. As I rounded the corner I saw blood all over Taylor's chin. She looked at me and asked, "Do you see a boo boo mommy?" I must have looked a bit concerned when I said yes because she busted out in tears and just whaled. I asked her what happened and she said, "I was trying to shave.". Well the cuts ended up being very small but they sure did bleed a lot. She insisted on a bandaid but that makes her look pretty silly. I guess whatever makes her feel better huh? I would show you a picture but she won't let me take one. No blackmail for later...

2 comments:

The Carters said...

Bet she won't try shaving again for a very long time! too bad we can't see pix :)

eastandwest said...

Yikes! Poor baby.