Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Camryn!

Today is my baby's one year birthday. We won't actually celebrate until tomorrow, but Jason and I have sang Happy Birthday to her first thing this morning(after her morning milk). She gave a big dimply snaggle toothed smile. I love her smile. It's always such a treat to see her smile because she has that serious Daddy look all the time. We had pictures taken yesterday for her birthday and we also had fall and Halloween pics taken as well. I can't wait to get them. It's the first time Camryn has ever had her pics taken professionally. Yes, I am a very slack mom. Camryn and Taylor both did a great job posing for the camera. Camryn did try to eat everything that was put in front of her like fake apples, fake flower petals, pumpkins, leaves, and even the pink bow on her bunny outfit. She tried to crawl away almost every time I sat her down but the lady managed to get some really cute pics. Jason and I took Camryn to Toys R Us to get her birthday balloon and crown. She tore the crown almost immediately and was amazed by the balloon. She is playing with it right now. I would tell you all about her first year but we are taking her to breakfast this morning so I've got to go get ready. Plus I just don't feel like getting all emotional this early in the morning. I'll post some pics of her birthday party this week. For now, Happy Birthday Camryn. Mommy, Daddy and Tay Tay love you very much. We couldn't imagine our lives without you. Love you bunches!

1 comment:

eastandwest said...

Happy Birthday! Long live the queen!