Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here We Go Again...

I've been pretty tired lately. Exhausted. Taking naps in the middle of the day and sleeping all night. That's not like me at all. I am always having trouble sleeping. I've gained a few pounds and have been wondering what in the world I'm doing differently to be gaining weight. Then I remembered I'm 32 and metabolism seems to slow down after 30. THEN I went to the dentist. I had a cavity. I didn't even know it was there. Thankfully they caught it early. The dentist jokingly said, "You better take a pregnancy test.". We laughed and I posted it on fb thinking my dentist is so whitty. Then friend after friend was telling me to take a test. I laughed some more. I thought "That's crazy. I'm not ready to have a baby yet!". Then I started to put a few things together. I'm tired, hungry, gaining weight, getting cavities...could it be? So I bought the trusted $1 pregnancy test from the Dollar store. Laughed as I waited on the results because I really did think people were just being silly. Then I realized it was POSITIVE!!! Positively april fools day. Did you really think I would give into peer pressure and take the test? You don't know me at all:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so NOT RIGHT! But I'm thinking maybe you SHOULD take the test!!

carissa said...

becky, i do think you should take a test. it's only $1. i'll buy one for you.