Sunday, May 30, 2010

Krazy Kidz

I have to of the craziest, silliest kids in the world! I love them to death and they make us laugh so hard every day. Sometimes they're just too smart for their own good...

We were in the car one day and Taylor started crying. She said Camryn bit her finger. I scolded Camryn and told her to apologize. She did, but with a smile and a bit of laughter like it was funny. I told her that was not the way to apologize so she quickly switched personalities and very sadly said, "Sorry Tay Tay. I forgive you." Then she pointed to Taylor and said, "Bite me!" Eye for an eye.

Taylor writes in her journal every day at school and when she's done with a book she brings it home. One day Jason was reading it and started laughing hysterically. I asked him what it was. He then showed me a beautiful picture of a house with a pretty lawn. On the lawn was a small dog...pooping.

Another more recent journal entry said this...

"I can help my mom clen the tolit. It is fun and goey. The tolit is green and pink."

She must have run out of room so she got her teacher to finish it at the top of the page...

"Because dad poops in there. It's like two hours!"

The other day we were trying to figure out something to do so we started naming off things. How about the beach? Camryn, "Beach too sandy." How about the water park? Camryn, "Water park too wet." How about taking a nap? Camryn, "I not tired". How about a spanking? Camryn, "It not my fault."

Every time we have a thunderstorm the girls get scared. I tried to explain to Camyrn that it's just the clouds hitting together and they make a loud noise called thunder. Later on we were getting into the car and we heard a big boom. Camryn started crying and shouted, "It's cloudy flounders mama!!"(clouds of thunder). I guess we might take them fishing too much:)

1 comment:

Cindy Foote said...

Laughed at every one of these, but Taylor's journal about the green and pink toilet and why it is that way just tops them all! Oh MY!!!!!! Jason, she totally louded you out!