Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 Months Already?


Mommy and her baby

Cool as a cucumber

Happiness before the bathing

Chillin in the pool

Family portrait

Yep, my little girl is 10 months now. The first 4 months I thought she wouldn't grow up fast enough. Now she's growing too fast and she hasn't even started crawling. Camryn is really catching on to her sign language. It's the cutest thing ever. She laughs just like her sister(screams just like her too). She waves at everyone to make sure she has been seen. Of course, when people pay attention to her she buries her face in my chest like she's shy. Yeah right. She's just playing them. She soaks up every bit of attention she gets. Camryn is a bit of a picky eater when it comes to her veggies. Anything else, she will scarf down like a little piglet. Her favorite foods are bananas, strawberries, puffs, and Gerber cereal bars. She is still nursing and is now figuring out how to find the milk. Not such a good thing in public places. I am a little concerned about one thing. She seems to be drawn toward....horses. YIKES! Another one?!!! I don't think I can take it. She will have a pile of toys in front of her but if there is a horse within reach..she grabs it. She can even make a high pitched horse sound. It looks like we'll be moving to a farm in the future. Just call Jason 'Old Mcdonald'. Camryn can say Da Da, Ma Ma, Tay Tay, No No, Duh (for duck), Duh(for dog), Duh(for monkey-not really sure about that one). She can do the animal sounds for horse, dog, tiger and monkey. She feeds herself very well and loves her sippy cup. She's beginning to pull herself up to her knees but hasn't gotten much further than that. It's fine with me because we're going to the mountains this weekend and there isn't a whole lot of room for her to crawl around. She has four teeth. Two on top and two on the bottom. They are super cute. The poor girl has my two top teeth (big) but she also has a big gap between them. It really is adorable when she smiles. She is very ticklish, loves playing in the pool, but hates getting a bath. Her hair sticks up in the back like a peacock and is growing fast. The Dr says she is long and lean. I think she weighed 17pds at 9 months and was 28inches long. She still has those fat rolls though. Gotta love em! I have lots more to say but I'll leave them for another time. I just want eveyone to know that I love my girls a whole bunch and am so happy they are a part of my life. I love you Taylor. I love you Camryn.

2 comments:

eastandwest said...

I love that sweet girl, especially that princess wave when she enters a room- the one that says "Camryn has arrived- take notice!"

Cindy Foote said...

Sweet Camryn! How cute! I can't believe she is almost a year old. That's crazy! Just aching to get to Disney with you! Love you,
Cindy