Friday, August 29, 2008

Orphans Ticket Home Gala

I know most of you who read this blog also reads my sisters. Just in case you don't, please go to www.followthefeet.blogspot.com Her friend in Texas is putting on a huge gala for orphans and they are encouraging everyone who has been affected by adoption or have any passion for orphans in any way to participate. Even though we don't live in San Antonio, there are many ways we can help out. My sister adopted her little girl from China and is in the process of adopting another girl from Ethiopia. I can't imagine our family without Libby and I can't wait to see my next niece. Even though God has not laid it on our hearts to adopt, we can help orphans all over the world through this gala. I hope you take time to pray about what God would have you do to help. I can't wait to see how the Orphans Ticket Home Gala goes. May God bless it and everyone involved!

1 comment:

eastandwest said...

Well said, Becky! Not all of us are called to adopt, but we are all called to care for orphans and widows in their time of distress. Praying lots of lives are touched through this gala!