Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Labor Day

I'm celebrating my Labor day by chasing my little Camryn. Yes, today she started crawling. She isn't getting very far yet, but you don't have to go far in my house to get into something. She's tried eating plastic, paper, shoes, and dried up play-doh. Okay, maybe I need to clean up a little. She is crawling around with a nice red scratch on her cheek. Taylor decided to try writing on her with a pen. First of many I'm sure. Okay, I've had enough for today. I'm putting them to bed now.

3 comments:

julie said...

Yea Camryn...now you and ella can play chase! have fun becky...I must say you've lucked out as i have been on the move for a while now! Julie

Unknown said...

I'm glad she finally started crawling!

Cindy Foote said...

YEA CAMRYN!! Go girl!

And sweet Taylor - we're not allowed to have tattoos in our family, so don't be engraving one on your baby sister just yet, okay!?

Love ya!
Cindy