Thursday, July 29, 2010

Camryn's on a roll

I was just bragging last week at how good Camryn has been. Then she turned on me. She's been full of herself and completely disobedient. She pushes me to the limits sometimes. She's been in that mood where if she doesn't want to do it, she's not gonna do it. In Walmart she insisted on walking so we didn't get a buggy. She immediately started asking Jason and I to hold her but we refused. At some point I realized she wasn't with us. About 50 ft back she was sitting in the middle of the aisle sucking her fingers. With Taylor, I can give her a look and she jumps. Camryn is a different story. I gave her a look and she just looked back. I brought out the stern voice of authority and she just glared. I wanted to pick her up and spank her bottom but you know I'd be the one getting in trouble then. So I picked her up and gave her a talking to. Then I put her down and we tried again only to find her sitting in the middle of the aisle again. Oh for the love!

Tonight she looked up and saw flies buzzing around. She has a terrible fear of bugs at this stage in her life. She kept obsessing over them and I finally told her that she just needs to pray and ask Jesus to protect her from the bugs so she would calm down. This is what she said.
"Thank you da Lord. Please make the bugs fly away. Amen"
Then she said, "Hope Jesus comes through!". Sigh.

No comments: