Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Trip to the Mountains


Nightime prayers

Fly fishing



My sweet girl..so pretty.

The water was cccccccold!

Horse of course


Who wants tickets to the gun show?

Looking Glass Falls

Silly girl

Messy girl...ice cream sandwich.

Jump Off Rock

Jump Off Rock in the sun.

Mimi and Poppa


Taylor and her friends

Poppa relaxing on the porch.

The snake that was only a few feet away from me and Taylor.
Freaked me out!


Hooker Falls

Collecting rocks.

Me

Hot dude

I HAD to sneak one in.

Mimi

Poppa and Camryn







Future career






We had a wonderful trip to Hendersonville this year. I've been going to the same camp for over 10 yrs and Jason started coming with me when we got married. It's fun watching our kids make memories in the same place. We always visit several waterfalls when we're there and Taylor's favorite thing to do is collect rocks. We went to Hooker Falls, Looking Glass Falls, sliding rock(but they were too crowded for me to slide:( ), Piggy Park (ice cream), putt putting, and Jump Off Rock for the first time. The weather was gorgeous. Mid to low 80 during the day and low 60's at night. Perfect! No rain either. Mimi and Poppa came with us (Jason's parents). The kids rode in their car everywhere we went so Jason and I had uninterrupted conversations the whole weekend! It was awesome!! That's enough talk. I have a million pictures to post.

2 comments:

eastandwest said...

Why is Camryn naked for bedtime prayers?

Cindy Foote said...

love the prayer picture. So precious! And Becky - you look HOT in every picture... Are you secretly working out??? You better 'fess up!