Thursday, July 1, 2010

Name That Business!!!

We are very excited to announce that Jason is going to be starting his own business!! He has worked so hard over the years to finish his Civil Engineering Tech. degree and passed all 3 survey tests. I could not be more proud of him!! He will still be working at the same company but he will also have his own land surveying business. He has worked out a deal with his company so that he can do extra work for them and some on the side if he wants (or has time). Soooo, here is my question. What should we name his business? We have to come up with a name so we can start getting things started. I was pretty much set on Hottie Tottie Land Surveyors but Jason doesn't want to sound conceited.:) We are looking for good suggestions. We obviously have to pick a name that hasn't already been taken. Palmetto, Atlantic Coast, Tricounty, and Tidewater are all taken. We want to be creative but we don't want to sound unprofessional. I would love to hear your suggestion!!! If we pick your suggestion to be the name of the company...........
we'll say thank you:) What?! We're not seeing the money yet! I can't buy you anything!!! How about a big ole hug? Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so NOT good at coming up with names for businesses, but congratulations!! That's awesome!

Cindy Foote said...

I love coming up with names! But font hold me to the spelling...
Bowick Survey Co.
Lowcountry Surveying
Charleston Coastal Surveyors
The Charleston Surveying Co.
Land to Shore Survey Co.
Charleston Land Developers
Charleston's Survey Co.

That's off the top of my head... I'm going to think some more about it and get back to you...still have to crank the creative ones out..

Cindy Foote said...

Ok, here's some more:
Land 2 Shore Construction Services
Bowick Construction Services
Land to Sand Surveyors
Charles Towne Surveyors
Quality Charleston Construction Services

More to come...

Cindy Foote said...

since my last comment ended with "more to come" and I don't want to be called a liar - I have one more idea:

Bow-wow-rific Surfing Surveyors