Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Can't Make This Stuff Up

I just got back from Publix where some strange guy tried to be Camryn's father!? She had taken a 3 hour nap so I knew she needed to get her energy out. I let her walk down the aisle instead of ride. On one aisle this guy saw Camryn skipping and I told her to come back. The guy looked at Camryn and said, "STOP! Get back down here!". I looked at him kind of surprised and Camryn just laughed. She's not the kind of kid to take orders from strangers. When she came back to me he told me she just needed to hear a voice of authority. Just then, Camryn started skipping the other way. The man yelled at my child again!!! He said, "STOP RIGHT NOW! STOP!". Camryn took one look at him and started running! I had to take my cart with groceries and Taylor inside and start running after my child. The crazy man had scared her to death and she wasn't stopping. When I finally caught her she said, "I not stopping. I keep running. I gotta go!". I don't blame her! I wanted to run as fast as I could too!

The other day Camryn found a bug on the playroom floor. She came up to me and said, "Momma, ders a bug on duh floor. Here." She handed me her Barbie. "Kill it with Barbie." Now that's one thing I never even thought of using.

When we go to the mountains, we always go to a place called Piggy Park for ice cream. We were standing in line with some other people and it was a little crowded. I looked down and Camryn walked up to a lady, grabbed her butt and then kept walking. When the lady turned around, all she saw was me!! She thought I grabbed her butt! She totally set me up. When we asked her why she did that she said she thought the lady was Mimi.

2 comments:

The Carters said...

you're right.. you can't make that stuff up.. Hillarious! - my favorite was about the butt grabbing :)

carissa said...

hahahaha!!!! the butt grabbing is my favorite out of all the funnies!