Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God's little reminders

I can't tell you when the last time was that Camryn asked me to read a book to her. Taylor has been reading to her since she was able and that's just always been their thing. This morning Camryn brought me a book and asked me to read it. Out of the 100 books (at least) that these girls have she picked out the story of Jesus and Lazerus. A story of a miracle. I couldn't help but to smile and think about the many ways the Lord speaks to us. Last night I sat down and wrote out Bible verses about healing, miracles, His power, and His love for us. Today I am feeling encouraged. I am excited that I'm pregnant again. I'm proud of my baby bump. I'm looking forward to meeting my little miracle.

1 comment:

hjrsunflower said...

It's funny how that happens sometimes..right at the time we need it! Praying for you guys!