Wednesday, February 29, 2012

On Top of the World!!

Today we got the news that our baby's growth is resolving!! We are so relieved and excited!! I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know we aren't in the clear yet but this is a huge step in the right direction. God is so good!! It has really touched our hearts to hear so many people have been praying for us and lifting our baby up. I can't express to you how much that means to us. I have been crying and laughing off and on all day. Tears of joy, of course!! Laughing because I haven't felt this happy in a very long time. You couldn't slap the smile off my face right now. It has been one tough year for the Bowicks. We are still awaiting the blood work results from MUSC but I'm really not that concerned about it. The baby is looking great! Every time the tech looked at and measured a different part of the baby's body she followed it with "That looks good.". Music to my ears!! We go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound and again at 20 weeks then another one around 22 weeks to look specifically at the heart. They are still concerned about the possibility of Turner's syndrome but we have chosen not to do an amnio since there is nothing we would do differently. I will continue to put my hope in the Lord. At 12 weeks the doctors were saying "I'm sorry.". At 14 weeks they are saying "Congratulations"!!! Only my God can do that!! Oh btw, my two very sweet little girls are super excited that the color pink will continue to flow throughout our house. Baby girl Bowick is due August 27th and I can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Convrats!!!! Isn't that your birthday????

julie said...

yay! this is great news! i can't believe you're having another girl! i guess jason will have 3 princesses now!

Cindy Foote said...

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!!! We are making the world go round with all this estrogen in our families:) So relieved for you! Thank you Jesus for miracles! Love you!