Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow? In Charleston?!


Our street covered in white.


I guess the snow makes her sick.

I call him 'Casper the Friendly Ghost Snowman'

Taylor and Daddy creating Casper.

My sweet snow angel.

Such a cutie!

Hot stuff in cold stuff!
I'm surprised he didn't melt
the snow;)

Still not enjoying the snow.

Worried I will MAKE her love the snow.


Just havin fun.
Just NOT havin fun.
This was in the hotel room in NC.
We WOULD pick this year to go chasin snow! Taylor was turning 6 and had never seen snow before. Our friends, the Jacksons, called us up a week before Christmas and asked us if we wanted to chase snow with them. OF COURSE!! So we packed everyone up and ended up somewhere in North Carolina. We were all very excited. It had been a while since Jason and I had seen snow too. Taylor had a blast sledding, making a snowman, throwing snow blocks and playing with her friends. Camryn on the other hand was none too pleased with the fact that snow was cold. She cried the entire time she was outside. "Make em warm. Make em WARM!!". How did I end up in a family full of drama? Little did we know that God had a cool present coming for us on Feb. 12th...SNOW IN CHARLESTON! I would love to say that the girls had a blast but only one of them did. Once again Miss Drama Queen whined and complained about the snow. "I NOT make a snow ball! I NOT play in the snow!". So she didn't and I didn't care. I just took pictures of her typical grumpy face and enjoyed Taylor's delight. It was amazing seeing everything white. What was even more amazing is that our electricity stayed on. Over and over again bright flashes of blue lit up the house. The electricity would go out and come back on and finally just stayed on. Another reason to be thankful. I enjoyed our snow day but must admit I like the warm weather better. Thank you Lord for bringing the snow and thank you for taking it away!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love the pictures. I'd never have known Cam was such a grump!! Ha ha. We lost power. It was HORRIBLE!! No coffee waiting for me in the morning. Oh yeah, plus it was COLD!!!