Saturday, February 27, 2010

The End of Upwards


Daddy and Cammie enjoying watching Tay Tay.

Taylor the cheer leader


Taylor cheered for the last game of the season today. She has really enjoyed cheering. I didn't think she would actually do the cheers so I encouraged her to join the basketball team. She can dribble the ball like nobody's business. She still chose to be a cheer leader. Surprisingly enough, she has done an incredible job of not only cheering in front of a large crowd but remembering her cheers. They have a big awards ceremony in a couple of days and all the cheer leaders have been practicing a special routine to do in front of all the families involved in Upwards. I can't wait to see them practice tomorrow! She is the cutest cheer leader EVER! I want to give coach Betsy a special thank you for all her hard work. And trust me, it was HARD work. The team wasn't exactly a well behaved group of girls. In fact, they stressed me out at every practice and especially the one game that I had to coach. I don't get stressed out easily. And yes, I said I coached a group of cheer leaders. I never ever thought I would have a little cheer leader in the family much less that I (of all people) would coach them during a game. The things I will do for my girls! I'm so glad Taylor got a chance to cheer and most of all that people who may have never heard about Jesus got a chance to. Upwards is an incredible program and many children and parents gave their lives to Christ because of it. To God be the glory!!
BTW, I didn't mean to upload the first video but it took so long I decided to keep it on here. Enjoy!


1 comment:

carissa said...

such cute cheers!!! love it! taylor is a pro. i can't wait for our kids to do upwards.