Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog


Amy and Camden


Minnie and all her friends

Camryn got to see her princess
Me and my baby


I don't take Camryn out to do something special very often. Not too long ago I was thinking about all the things I did with Taylor when she was this age and started feeling really bad for Camryn. Her highlight of the week is going to Target or picking Taylor up from school. Right about that time my friend Amy asked me if I wanted to take Camryn to the Mickey Mouse Roadshow. So off we went. I had high expectations(as I always do) of Camryn's reaction. Well, she stayed true to her personality. The first half of the show she just fussed about Minnie being too far away. She crossed her arms, lifted her elbows in the air and said in a very upset voice, "I want to say hi to Minnie. HUMPH!!" And the arms came crashing into her chest. She did this at least 20 x's. She was so mad Minnie was not visiting her personally. So I finally taught her how to wave from a distance and just when she did...Minnie waved to the audience. She finally got over her disgruntled mood and chilled for the rest. She did eventually enjoy the show believe it or not.





2 comments:

Amy said...

your pictures turned out good for so far away! glad we got to go!

Amy said...

oh, forgot to note that although Camden insisted that he wanted to go home throught the 2nd half, he has now started singing Bippity Boppity Boo. Pretty good since that is the only time he has ever heard it! (at least to my knowledge!) want your pics!