Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Me, Myself, and I

I set aside a day this week to go shopping for myself. I very rarely do this and when I do, I end up with clothes for the kids. I was determined to find a dress for me, myself, and I. I was quite successful! I found an awesome dress for less than $30 at Banana Republic. Their dresses and blouses are 50% off right now. So I bought myself a dress and blouse. Jason's mom bought me another dress so I scored big time! To top it all off, Jason loved everything I brought home. He's usually super picky and it's hard to please him. He gave me a compliment I prefer not to repeat but in man language it meant...I like it a lot! The whole day made me so happy I think I'll go "me" shopping again very soon! Sorry I'm so excited about this but I shop so little for myself that I'm still wearing jeans I'm pretty sure I wore back in high school. I've had them for a very long time. New clothes make me smile:)))

No comments: