Saturday, March 13, 2010

When I Grow Up...

Taylor has condensed her list of things she wants to be when she grows up. Here it is...

1. Horseback rider (we all saw that one coming)

2. Teacher (thanks to Monica and Pam)

3. Doctor (we've had a long week with lots of appointments)

4. Judge....on American Idol (you laugh but even my 6 yr old knows when a person should and should NOT be singing)

If I had to pick one of these, I would say she would end up being a teacher. But I think her true calling is a mom. She's so good with her little sister. You can just tell she'll be a great mom. I'm not rushing things though. She told me yesterday that she will be grown up soon and not need me anymore. It made me want to cry. I've had her home almost every day this week. It's going to be hard enough taking her back to school on Monday.

2 comments:

Cindy Foote said...

I am praying for Taylor today. I want her to be healthy!! The last paragraph almost made ME cry...we are a bunch of sissies! Love you!

Amy Prikazsky said...

That's so sweet and funny that she said judge on American Idol! Love it!