Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Picnic at the Plantation


Wouldn't it be cool if she got married here and I
took a pic of this same pose?



Picture perfect day

Enjoying her sucker

Cuties

Silly smile

Sisters

The girls

Petting the deer

This one cracks me up for some reason.



Saturday was a beautiful day. It was sunny without a cloud in the sky. So I told Taylor to help me get a picnic together and we could go eat next to the horses. I didn't have to say it twice. I think we may have had lunch together in record time. The three of us went to Magnolia Plantation. Man was it gorgeous out there. Both the girls were so excited about seeing the animals they barely ate their food. They talked to the horses and donkey for a while then we headed for the petting zoo. We were met by very loud turkeys. It startled Camryn but she was brave. They both ran to pet the deer and I just loved watching them enjoy every second of it. After the animals we went to the gift shop. I bought them each a sucker and we went for a walk to find alligators. We didn't see any but the flowers were starting to bloom and it was so peaceful on the trail. We, of course, had to make one more trip back to the horses and then packed up. I had such a great time with them. I'm so thankful for memories like these.


The Horse Whisperers

4 comments:

carissa said...

whoa! let's not even go anywhere close to talking about taylor's wedding. although, that would be totally sweet if you did that. what a fun day you had. love the pics. love the gals in the pics even more.

julie said...

they are so cute!!

Cindy Foote said...

love love love all the pictures and now I'm really missing those girls...and you!

Amy Prikazsky said...

That would be really cool if she got married there! They are precious! Love the pictures! I just found your blog and love it! I’m a new follower!